At Altman Dermatology, we pride ourselves on providing a wide array of dermatological services, from skin care to skin cancer treatment. If you’d like to learn more about these topics, check out the recommended resources below.
- How does a chemical peel work? Learn about this skin rejuvenation option from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- If you’re wondering whether you’re a candidate for Mohs surgery, read more at the American College of Mohs Surgery’s website.
- The Mayo Clinic explores what to expect during a Mohs surgery.
- After a chemical peel, you need to take excellent care of your skin, as this website explains.
- Dr. Fredric Mohs, inventor of Mohs surgery, was a pioneer in the field of cancer treatment. Learn more about this remarkable man from The New York Times.
To schedule a consultation with our dermatological staff, call Altman Dermatology in Arlington Heights at (847) 305-1189.